#Letsplay Zombie City Defense 2. If you want to make a video about our new game, visit https://www.keymailer.co/g/games/26121
Enter the battle for humanity. Save Earth from hordes of zombies. Plan your strategy wisely, build up your defense, recruit survivors and KILL ZOMBIES! Use flamethrowers, shotguns, machine guns or tanks, artillery and even multiple rocket launchers. Feel yourself as a real military commander of the future. Save the humanity from the biggest threat it ever encountered!
✔ Uniqe holographic look. ✔ Upgrade your units to stay alive. ✔ Mix of RTS and Tower Defense genre. ✔ 3 difficulty levels and an infinite mode. ✔ Detailed cities with schools, industrial zones and downtown districts. ✔ Hordes of enemies to stop you from reaching your goal. ✔ Lots of infantry units and vehicles to chose from. Tanks with artillery support vs zombies ? You can try it! ✔ Different maps with different play styles. ✔ Your tactics depends on the unit set you have chosen before battle.
This game provides a fresh approach to tower defense/RTS genres. The main goal is to hold a city while an army of zombies tries to capture your base. You can try fast expansion, but it could strech your forces a lot so you won't be able to defend properly, or try to hold limited territory, but you will be facing resources shortage in a week or so. Also any map has much more than one tactical maneuvers to use. Also your play style will be highly dependant on which units you'll choose. You can extensively use artillery to kill enemies even before they approach or, on the other hand, you can try stick to close combat using infantry and by barricading buildings.
The year is 2053. Unknown bio-weapon escaped from laboratories and now it turned 86% of the population into mad abominations. Only a secret military group, known as Iron Corps can put an end to this threat.
Take a seat behind the wheel of a super off-road truck and prove that you're the best driver. Conquer dozens of impassable obstacles - for this you will be given jump and rocket boosters, the roaring engine and giant tires.
- Fun and addictive gameplay - Realistic physics - Lots of challenging obstacles - Google Play Leaderboards - Compete with the world! - Google Play Achievements support
Epic Snow HD sales event for christmas and new year! -30%!
And a new update for Snow HD with cute little snowman and new fence decorations!
Another big update Earth HD Deluxe this year (3.3.0) has arrived! And to celebrate this, we're making a huge sale for Solar System HD - 50% OFF only for a couple of days!
New Earth HD features:
- Much better Earth lightning and bump-mapping
- Space V-II research station gains better materials.
- Space V station reimagined
- Lots of performance improvements
Solar System HD SALE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.gonorovsky.kv.livewall.solardeluxe
New 3.2.0 update for Snow HD wallpapers!
- Much better snow
- New and more realistic terrain
- Tons of performance optimizations
- Gyroscope support
- 6 absolutely different shapes (from nebulas to quazars and spiral galaxies)
- 8 unique color themes
- 4 unique background types
- 3 different density options
- Space dust
- Tons of camera settings (from sensitivity to distance)
- Limit FPS to save your battery
- 100% C++ for optimal performance
- New theme - Milky Way in XHD
- New planet - Nox
- Planets have now a very beautiful dynamic glow
- Lots of textures and shaders improvements
All our live wallpapers are receiveing a big stability update.
- Lots of fixed bugs
- Speed improvements.
- Solar System HD received gyroscope status display.
Just released a small update for Solar System HD Deluxe (3.0.9). It fixes some major bugs and improves stability. Now it's time to create some new awesome themes for it.